Home  •  Rally Photos  •  FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Great time

<<

foxhd

Site Comedian

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:47 am

Great time

What can I say? What a great time . You could not beat the LBW.net crowd unless you didn't want to have a good time. Mostly dry, rode plenty of miles. Mt. Washington in dense fog is an experience I won't forget or reapeat soon. Nice ride to Bentley's. And the meet at the "Bin was "Looney"....Some new friends and tighter older friends....Blaz, MG, MW,Rob, Clint, Di and Tony, Bernie and Jeannie, Mac, Mc guyver, Road, CC and Jamoke, Tofeather and Tweety, Matt, Lemieux, Wild thing and Mike,Nighthawk...Who did I forget?
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.
<<

Di

** 500 Club!

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:23 am

Re: Great time

foxhd wrote:What can I say? What a great time . You could not beat the LBW.net crowd unless you didn't want to have a good time. Mostly dry, rode plenty of miles. Mt. Washington in dense fog is an experience I won't forget or reapeat soon. Nice ride to Bentley's. And the meet at the "Bin was "Looney"....Some new friends and tighter older friends....Blaz, MG, MW,Rob, Clint, Di and Tony, Bernie and Jeannie, Mac, Mc guyver, Road, CC and Jamoke, Tofeather and Tweety, Matt, Lemieux, Wild thing and Mike,Nighthawk...Who did I forget?

Good time was had by all. It was great seeing everyone again! 8)

Bonding with nature....
<<

Blaz

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Great bike week great people and for once great weather what is better than that.....
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both...
<<

THECHIEF

*****3000 Club!

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:47 pm

I got my fill as best I could. Was nice to see you all again. After the Bin headed over to WEIRS THE BEEF restaurant, great food, and the service was the best of the best. Headed over to the Spoke, then headed back to the homestead. Thats the best I could do this year. Work seems to get in the way of things darn it. But the weather was really good for a change. Except on top on big ass mountains. :)
IF YOU CAN'T RIDE IT WHAT GOOD IS IT
<<

foxhd

Site Comedian

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Saw a pick up truck in Ct. today. The dealer sticker said, "Wiers" "Arundel, Maine." Pretty cool.
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.
<<

Medieval Woman

5,000 Club!

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 am

I feel the same. Had an awesome time. Great people, great weather. Can't wait for next year. I'm still walking around in a fog. Saturday was soooooooo hot, riding around the lake was great. Never did cool off though. Went to the Weirs at night, had my ice cream and bought my shirts and then to bed like a good girl, so I could pack up Sunday morning. 8)
Make the best of the time you have. You never know when it could be over.
<<

Road

He knows Jack

Post Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:27 pm

I always have a blast,good riding,great friends.
My life style determins my death style
<<

tofeather

5,000 Club!

Post Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Had a great time, Bike Week 2010. Lot's of riding, good food, "Bench Racing" at the campfire, swapping stories about Sturgis and other past events and gatherings. The ride to and from Bentley's was fun, up to the point where some very aggressive "Cagers" decided to cut us off from the group, coming into Alton Circle. Tweety needed a B R break, so we hit DD's, and had a "Coolata" before heading back to the Bin. I found out that Wicked Wanda was there earlier but the people or person with her got impatient and left before we all got there. Hey, where was macdaddy, I didn't see him at the bin. I wish we could get an area just for the LBW.net group, all the other people kinda get in the way.
"T" shirt selection was minimal on Sunday, many vendors had already closed by 2 - 3 PM. Should have got them ALL before hand, but still made the best of it. Seemed like more than usual H - A presents, I heard one vendor complaining about it. A very good Bike Week, Sturgis,,,,,,,Maybe.
All We Are IS What We Were, tofeather
<<

Jerry

****2000 Club!

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm

You had good weather because I didn't go this year....Just got back into town ...yada...yada...Glad the weather was good.
Life ain't a dress rehearsal....its one time through

Return to Laconia Bike Week