Home  •  Rally Photos  •  FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Progressive Laconia Motorcycle Week Deluuusion .........

<<

W.R.

** 500 Club!

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 pm

The Progressive Laconia Motorcycle Week Deluuusion .........

Jesus, peeps, I was really trying to be good. While it's not really in my nature to come to a website celebrating something and proceed to trash the subject at hand, I'm now doing so out of A] sadness for what once was, B] the fact that the TRUTH {as your intrepid poster sees it} will indeed set us free and lastly, C] my opinion is no more or less than that and anyone who is sick of that asshole W.R. bitching and moaning has every right to feel that way and/or express themselves as they see fit. But to be fair, anyone who sees a post by me is ALSO free to simply shine it on.

All disclaimers in evidence, I sat in the car last night listening to Jennifer Progressive Insurance Laconia Motorcycle Week for Nice Riders Who Hate Boobs shovel shit to the DJ on The Hawk almost to the point of burying the transmitter :ban_066: I heard how BOTH weekends were GREAT { what ****ing rally did I attend ???? } and of course the problem with such an observation is that it CONVENIENTLY IGNORES the FIVE GODDAM DAYS in between said weekends :ban_fu: . I'm going into my full "Lewis Black" mode :ban_139: so you may want to hit the fridge first.

Before I go any further, who exactly said the Dynamic Duo of Laconia Snoozefest Week could sell the name of OUR BIKE WEEK to a goddam insurance company ? And if that IS the case, HOW MUCH did Progressive PAY for OUR rally and WHO GOT THE MONEY ??? Worse yet, if there was any truth in advertising, they should've at least sold the name to Fisher Price :ban_029:

We're all Yankees here and bullshit courses through our veins like the granite through our mountains, I get that. But bullshit is one thing and LIES are something else. To go on Ch 9 or to The Concord Monitor or The Union Leader and just ****ing make shit up, that is nothing more than reprehensible.

For the moment, cast your eyefocals on this .......... unbefuckinglievable !

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10896270.htm
There's more to life than naked girls, rock & roll and debauchery...wait, who am I kidding ??

http://www.facebook.com/paparazziimages
<<

panlvr

* 200 Club!

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: The Progressive Laconia Motorcycle Week Deluuusion .....

i feel the same way you do fuck bike week anymore
Not gone But lost forever
<<

Blaz

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 pm

I hear you WR. I Guess some people think if they say it was good enough times maybe people will start to beleive it lol
It is what it is, a memory in some of our minds, that's fading fast...
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both...
<<

W.R.

** 500 Club!

Post Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Blaz, I'm really trying to stay off the soapbox, I just went snakeshit when I heard her on the radio. As we all know, the cardinal sin of being lied to is NOT the untruth itself but the implication by the liar that the person being lied to is TOO STUPID to know the difference ! It's the f*cking insult by these clowns that has me ripped ..... :ban_fu: P.S. I don't recall mentioning this, but that Fri. night I came across a TV crew from Dallas right by the photo tower. The guy looked at me and said " Is it going to be busier tomorrow " ? What a shame, the poor f*ckers came all the way from Texas and THEY couldn't find Charlie and Jennifer's Progressive Insurance Laconia Motorcycle Week Race and Rally for Clean Cut Folks who Abhore Tits. :lol: W.R.
There's more to life than naked girls, rock & roll and debauchery...wait, who am I kidding ??

http://www.facebook.com/paparazziimages

Return to Laconia Bike Week